Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Man Utd, Mourinho, Pogba & everything in between

WCF

Help Support WCF:

would be great if they truly ended up in the wilderness. about time some newcomers ended up in that top 5 that ALWAYS are there. other teams should sense blood, and go for the jugular. (especially west ham, who seem to be on the verge of having a great team, though has happened many times before, but never quite get there)
Leeds Utd, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Derby County, Nottingham Forest and other great teams have been the top team at one time..............which is why current top clubs want a breakaway league because they know they can all end up like the names I mentioned.

Leeds Utd, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Derby County, Nottingham Forest and other great teams have been the top team at one time..............which is why current top clubs want a breakaway league because they know they can all end up like the names I mentioned.
This is why they introduced the Fair Play Rules. Ignoring Leicester the vast majority of league titles have been won by the team that had access to the most money. Liverpool, via the Moores family and their pools money. Man Utd with the money generated from floating on the Stock Market. 

I have to admit, I don’t like the big greedy corporate side of Man Utd, the glazers brought that. Fergie kept the day to day running of the club traditional, but now it’s like all the other greedy ‘super power’ clubs. 

Afcb are well grounded & refreshing to support though. One of the last ‘community clubs’ in the premier league. 

And we’re going to Chelsea tonight to teach those boys in blue in London a lesson!!?⚽

?“You’re my Solskjaer, my Ole solskjaer, you make me happy when sky’s are grey...

oh alan shearer was f***ing dearer, so please don’t take my Solskjaer away!”?

What a difference in letting the boys ‘just express yourselves’ can do. He’s no managerial genius, but the best interim appointment Utd could have done.

I’m starting to think Mourinho on purposelessly tried to get the sack now...

The championship is mental. I’ve got two good mates down here, one is a Forrest fan, and one is a Qpr fan, I had them both over last night, the Forrest fan was proper fed up lol.

Seems like no team can put a run of 3 wins together!

We did a prediction for premier league top 6, and championship top 6 last August for the end of this season, I put Millwall 6th. Can you see it?

The championship is mental. I’ve got two good mates down here, one is a Forrest fan, and one is a Qpr fan, I had them both over last night, the Forrest fan was proper fed up lol.

Seems like no team can put a run of 3 wins together!

We did a prediction for premier league top 6, and championship top 6 last August for the end of this season, I put Millwall 6th. Can you see it?
No, definitely not. We went on a great run after Christmas last year, However I don’t think we’re capable of that this year.

Latest Posts

Back