Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Man Utd, Mourinho, Pogba & everything in between

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I can’t see a top another top European team taking him at all. He’s one of the highest wages, wants the highest transfer budget and plays defensive slow football. The trend now is attacking pressing football. 

I think he’ll get offered the Portugal job when it’s next free or if he wants to eat a little humble pie, take a Euro league team and make them a proper champions league team. But that’ll take time & building, something he doesn’t show sadly.

Shame. But we definitely won’t see him in the premier league again. 

I agree with you totally RW, I think his days here are gone. Was great with the mighty CFC first time around, just think his ego has got to big...

I have moved over living in the dark side of town now RW from Poole !!!!

I agree with you totally RW, I think his days here are gone. Was great with the mighty CFC first time around, just think his ego has got to big...

I have moved over living in the dark side of town now RW from Poole !!!!
Haha,

cool where abouts are you mate? Must get a tea on the next free wet day together 

I wonder how the hotel bill is? 2&half years  in a 5 star

Ahh bless a top team isn't winning all the time. Too many glory hunters. Support your local team and suffer all your life like the rest of us.

RW, In Charminster now, yes will catch up over a cuppa.
Oh right cool, I’m over the other side. The dual carriageway separates us! We must have a show down on the foot bridge one time! Haha.

Ahh bless a top team isn't winning all the time. Too many glory hunters. Support your local team and suffer all your life like the rest of us.
I do have a season ticket with Bournemouth. Been to every home game so far this season looking forward to beating our south coast rivals this Saturday!

But I have two loves. Afcb & Utd. And I can’t choose one over the other 

would be great if they truly ended up in the wilderness. about time some newcomers ended up in that top 5 that ALWAYS are there. other teams should sense blood, and go for the jugular. (especially west ham, who seem to be on the verge of having a great team, though has happened many times before, but never quite get there)

lol, like it. His ego is somewhat deflated now. Though not his wallet. Should have his dosh confiscated and dished out among the lower league teams as a lesson.?

Well said @Tuffers. Even on a smaller scale it annoys me that in my local there are ‘fans’ that support Chelsea, arsenal, spurs and vermin (wet spam).

Living where we are on the south side of the Thames, IMO there should be a choice of 3.

Charlton, crippled Alice and the pride of south London, Millwall ?

Haha,

cool where abouts are you mate? Must get a tea on the next free wet day together 

I wonder how the hotel bill is? 2&half years  in a 5 star

003AC90C-7042-430F-90E0-BD23EE12F9AF.png

im surprised you got hammers fans over the river, bandit country. mind you, everyone moves all over the place nowdays. Im sure here in suffolk where we moved to that ipswich fans are in the minority, which is crazy, but then you find out where people come from and realise they're from all over england. Though estate agents told me 80% of people moving in are currently from london. So much cheaper for housing, and mostly english kids.

Well said @Tuffers. Even on a smaller scale it annoys me that in my local there are ‘fans’ that support Chelsea, arsenal, spurs and vermin (wet spam).

Living where we are on the south side of the Thames, IMO there should be a choice of 3.

Charlton, crippled Alice and the pride of south London, Millwall ?

View attachment 15344
Jealous ain't ya Steve.

I thought of you today. Some kn0b head had  dropped a perfectly good topic on the floor in Sainsburys card park. Still in the packet but soaking wet and covered in mud... before you ask no, but I nearly did. I went to take a picture but some old woman started looking at me funny so I just pretended I was sending a text and got back in the van ?

Jealous ain't ya Steve.

I thought of you today. Some kn0b head had  dropped a perfectly good topic on the floor in Sainsburys card park. Still in the packet but soaking wet and covered in mud... before you ask no, but I nearly did. I went to take a picture but some old woman started looking at me funny so I just pretended I was sending a text and got back in the van ?
lol, people do give some funny looks, i had my water production set up out the front on the estate and this woman was looking at me like I was a madman or something. 

Latest Posts

Back