Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

mark munro - making good vids

WCF

Help Support WCF:

May i think

I may not go but i will pop up and see him sometime

Hard to justify the drive all the way down there when brum is nearer

F88k me, I cant believe it , I know there is a show for everything but I seriously can't think of a single reason on god's green earth that I would want to go to a show on cleaning products.

A brief read on the internet, then search for it at the on-line store ( by this point I forgot what im looking for) buy something else and then toss it on the spare **** I wont use pile and carry on with the same squeegee and applicator I have used for years.

Hey ho, saved myself a fortune there then. Not buying **** I dont want will never need and wouldnt use.

It was more to see bob than to actually go to the show

We have tried and reviewed most available stuff between us on here anyway

I have no gripe with mark he does great videos. The prob is the wider picture if another member came on spamming every one of our members with links the result would be the same. I am sure he is still about on here but hey just shows were great! /emoticons/wink.png

i believe i can fly from southend to cornwall, then by hoss n carriage to the show , thats an option for us east coast rothschilds .

For anyone considering making vids ( I refer to those that think they are interesting enough to go on youtube) leave the **** over the top BADLY balanced musical score out of it!

If you aren't interesting enough to hold my attention without some B-Side of a Jean Michael Jarre single well then don't bother!

i believe i can fly from southend to cornwall, then by hoss n carriage to the show , thats an option for us east coast rothschilds .
Us Rockefellers are using our jump room, but we may take the private jet if one feels up to it.

My mobility scooter don't reach that far to get to the show. Mind you I could set off a week before I suppose and charge it up along the way. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back