Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

business vids /tips by Simply Business

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

theyve recently been making these monthly vids,very useful easy to understand i have found. iv been insured with them a few years had pretty good service for employee and public liability, if you are with them they give out monthly tips and ideas by email.

anyhow check out the first two tips vids and you can subscribe on youtube for more as they come along [media]

[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kkbfG76MVY[/media]

Last edited:
Hey @Jake thanks for the question - it's still very much on the agenda! We're still recruiting for it (albeit slowly) and it's been a busy time with a few other marketing initiatives on the go/in the pipeline.

How are things with business, all good I hope? Expect much to change now we're moving into winter?

Business is good thanks,

Not looking forward to the winter, but work will carry on!

Your lads must hate winter boar? Freezing hands!
they surely do hate it ! already theyre "layering up ,hoodies pulled up" and its only september

one turned up on monday wearing a smart tan coloured coat- i asked him is that your show coat ?,if it is its gonna be fooked in no time

Last edited:
Back