Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ill get my daughter to knock and say please give dad a window cleaning job, we dont have any food lol :lol:i had one call tonight, woman says i got your leaflet yesterday and i was wondering if you could clean my windows. i said are you free tomorrow for me to quote. she said cant you do it on the phone, i said not really i need to do it at your house so i know how big your windows are. ( like normal ) i got 4 big windows in my front room blah blah blah, this went on for ages. i said its best i come quote because so far you have said 18 windows. i need to quote. she wouldnt have that. she then said how much then for 18 windows 8 weekly. i said about £25. she went quiet for a bit and i said hello helllo she said oh my thats awfully expensive. i said its not really. she said i wont bother ill find another cleaner thank you nd hung up lol :lol:
Personally, I would have asked her for her postcode, opened up googlemaps and tried to get a better look like that. It still isn't gonna be accurate but, it may have helped with the estimate. Most customers would consider every pane of glass 'a window' because in essence, they are.
Mart.

oxfordshire. im pretty cheap tho thats the thing. i charge £1 per window, theres another cleaner near me who wont do a house for less than £12. i think my average home is a tenner. today i done pretty well, i had an old biddy come up to me today asked me how much for her bungalow. i told her Only ten pounds. she smiled and said thats goooood. asked for a card and i gave her one.

Back