Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New house

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

So today the misses rings up. We've been offered a 2 bedroom bungalow in exchange for our flat. Go round to look at it today. Nice place needs a bit of work but will be very nice. Anyway she's showing me this & telling me what we will have here & there as women do. She asks me do I like it. Yes I replied. What do you like about it. My reply.

IT'S GOT AN OUTSIDE TAP. No more dangling hose from kitchen window.

Little things & all that.

She wasn't impressed

So today the misses rings up. We've been offered a 2 bedroom bungalow in exchange for our flat. Go round to look at it today. Nice place needs a bit of work but will be very nice. Anyway she's showing me this & telling me what we will have here & there as women do. She asks me do I like it. Yes I replied. What do you like about it. My reply.IT'S GOT AN OUTSIDE TAP. No more dangling hose from kitchen window.

Little things & all that.

She wasn't impressed
lmfao thats the sort of thing i would have said:D

Nothing would stop me going there. Apart from family they are my love.

Decorating & gardening can be done anytime. Posh getting to wembley happens roughly every 10 years.

We've been in them 3 times. 92, 2000 & 2011 & won them all. I'm now worried that our luck will run out. Mind you we still need 1 more win yet.

I bet your missus is chuffed to bits and really looking forward to the move. Now get stuck in so it's sorted before you all move in or your missus is going to stick that outside tap where the sun don't shine./emoticons/biggrin.png

Gt keys today. But won't move in till next week as needs decorating & carpet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back