Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman Liquidator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

These be the rulz ... If you wish to try a non Wagtail channel in a Wagtail disc then the housing will require altering so that when mounted the rubber is sitting at exactly the same angle as the disc bolt/handle housing. Did this today. Have had a play and works absolutely perfectly. The advantage of the Wag swivel combined with the accuracy of the Liquidator channel makes a winning combination...Relieved to discover that my shed lot of Razer Red rubber will not be wasted. works just fine. No issues...

View attachment 4111

These be the rulz ... If you wish to try a non Wagtail channel in a Wagtail disc then the housing will require altering so that when mounted the rubber is sitting at exactly the same angle as the disc bolt/handle housing. Did this today. Have had a play and works absolutely perfectly. The advantage of the Wag swivel combined with the accuracy of the Liquidator channel makes a winning combination...Relieved to discover that my shed lot of Razer Red rubber will not be wasted. works just fine. No issues...
Was just thinking about trying it in a Wag at the weekend, so cheers for that.

Agree with Eric.

I have been using both my channels in wagtail handles didn`t have to do any altering to the housing and both work very well, i found the larger channels are easier to work with in the wagtail handles, rather than the moerman and standard handles, been using the larger channel on a pole today albeit only about 14ft and it works very well, not having to go slow working at normal speed, for all those guys that are finding it hard to use the larger liquidators channels i would put them into a wagtail pc handle then you will see a difference! you don`t even have to change your technique just use the wagtail as you would normally!

Plus When i put the liquidator channel onto the pc handle i just tightened the screw to hold the channel in place did not drill a hole in the channel, screw holds channel in place end clips holds the rubber in place! works fine!

Last edited by a moderator:
a nother wc lent me a channel a few days a go 14inch so i put it on my unger green handle first inpreshions was it was very lite it wrks very well i dont like it on wood fraims as it fiels a bit scrachy an juddery if u no wat i mean all in all i thault it was ok one thing tho, i had it in my holster an one of the blue ends fell off in town an its now lost so ive ordered my self a channel with handle an ive ordered a nother channel for the guy who lent it to me as i couldent seem to find a link to the blue ends only:rolleyes:/emoticons/sad.png ill probly glue the new ones on to stop this happen again

a nother wc lent me a channel a few days a go 14inch so i put it on my unger green handle first inpreshions was it was very lite it wrks very well i dont like it on wood fraims as it fiels a bit scrachy an juddery if u no wat i mean all in all i thault it was ok one thing tho, i had it in my holster an one of the blue ends fell off in town an its now lost so ive ordered my self a channel with handle an ive ordered a nother channel for the guy who lent it to me as i couldent seem to find a link to the blue ends only:rolleyes:/emoticons/sad.png ill probly glue the new ones on to stop this happen again
Ive lost one too :eek::oops:

They need to be glued dont they mate, only problem then is it may be hard to change handles so make sure ur happy with whatever handle u like.

I like the unger green like u use but i much prefer my ettore handle, i might order a couple more so i got them all ettored up

More to the point how many scrims are you now having to wash in an evening now the lads and yourself are using liquidator channels?
Ive used two scrims this week for window sills and frames and im on one microfiber cloth still, its also down to the weather as they dry out easily in the sun on my shoulder.

:laugh:

i wish they wouldnt fall off as i have bought 2 10 inch and 2 14inch liquidators which have to be fixed because the clips were made to loose :rolleyes:

because of the guys on here sharing info this is easy fix but if i wasnt on here ?

now the clips on the ends are falling off :eek:

and i havent got round to using mine yet :laugh:

hook an elastic band from one tip to the other ,stops any chance of them getting loose

this also has the same effect as pinching the tip ends,the rubber band jams the rubber in tight

View attachment 4120 I got this today for 14 quid from the range and now have enough pockets for everything with my unger super duper pouch on the back for sill cloths..better than the big pouches for windies

Only problem is when i can't put the moerman channel in the holster as it fits tight and pulls the clip off when I take it out

Apart from that i have had no problems

I will glue them on later

id think one way to fix them on permanent would be to drill a small hole in the channel itself, then melt the tip INTO this hole. using a soldering iron

im guna glue mine sod it lol dont no y they dont sell the clips to b honist as i can c the points wering out or even snaping

im guna glue mine sod it lol dont no y they dont sell the clips to b honist as i can c the points wering out or even snaping at some stage

Evo stick glue may be best as its flexible wont crack . or maybe epoxy resin as its stronger

If anyone wants hard blades, instead of the soft moerman (moar like woernman, right?) blade, then use pulex, not unger. the Pulex blades seem to be exactly the same hieght as the moerman rubber, but unger one is about 1mm lower and leaves bands of water sometimes

I'm doing ok with the unger hard at the moment

It must be the operator not the tool lol

:laugh:i wish they wouldnt fall off as i have bought 2 10 inch and 2 14inch liquidators which have to be fixed because the clips were made to loose :rolleyes:

because of the guys on here sharing info this is easy fix but if i wasnt on here ?

now the clips on the ends are falling off :eek:

and i havent got round to using mine yet :laugh:
No, they are on really quite tight. I have no problems at all. The problem will arise with them in holsters/holders where it is possible to snag them on the holster with a quick or sharp with drawl. I use a yellow Ettore bucket, no issue.

Latest Posts

Back