Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman rubbers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JCW

Hi guys, I ordered a bunch of Moerman Liquidator NXT-R Rubbers for my 6'' channel 3.0

In the package, there are two different sizes, rather say, dimensions of the 6''/15cm rubbers. The smaller sizes fits perfectly. The bigger are junk, as they overlapping the edge of the end clips to both - width and length in 3mm, therefore ruin the purpose of the end cut.

They are purchased from genuine store with imprinted logo.

Attachments

• 20230623_184731.jpg
    20230623_184731.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi guys, I ordered a bunch of Moerman Liquidator NXT-R Rubbers for my 6'' channel 3.0

In the package, there are two different sizes, rather say, dimensions of the 6''/15cm rubbers. The smaller sizes fits perfectly. The bigger are junk, as they overlapping the edge of the end clips to both - width and length in 3mm, therefore ruin the purpose of the end cut.

They are purchased from genuine store with imprinted logo.
Do you find that the blue rubber is better than the black? I have only ever used the 2.0 channel, but the rubber it had in it was black. I have found though that a slight overlap of the end clip didn’t cause a problem, and when I replaced the rubber I just cut them straight (rather than the angles) and it made no difference at all to the low detailing they leave.

That is weird though that they came and are different sizes. I won’t ask who you ordered them from, but I’ve ordered traditional equipment from a few different uk suppliers, and window clean centre are by far the best.

I was also surprise with the two different sizes. Especially when they are precisely cut into 2 different sizes. I use it on 7 feet pole, that's why I complain about the edges. When the side of the rubber bent, its smearing. I have to achieve zero detailing, as it is a shopfront inside 5+ metre tall, and I clean it from the ''balconies''. Yeah, I think I will order from a different supplier. It's not worth of such hassle.

I need to apply a more soap for blue ones, and to slide it with gentle touch. Black ones are harder, they withstand pressure and last longer. I get used somehow on those blue ones. They're less rough I would say so. Gentle.

That lead me to a conclusion that with the black ones the size does not matter so much, as they are stiffer ? ??

I was also surprise with the two different sizes. Especially when they are precisely cut into 2 different sizes. I use it on 7 feet pole, that's why I complain about the edges. When the side of the rubber bent, its smearing. I have to achieve zero detailing, as it is a shopfront inside 5+ metre tall, and I clean it from the ''balconies''. Yeah, I think I will order from a different supplier. It's not worth of such hassle.

I need to apply a more soap for blue ones, and to slide it with gentle touch. Black ones are harder, they withstand pressure and last longer. I get used somehow on those blue ones. They're less rough I would say so. Gentle.

That lead me to a conclusion that with the black ones the size does not matter so much, as they are stiffer

Back