Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My First Complaint Using A Wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Good job it was my mum. I missed the corners of the bottom part of her windows lol.

How many cleans does it take to get them to come up real good?

lol schoolboy error! lol like missing the corners with a squeege! lol

if you take time on them you can get them looking great on the first clean. but most will say 2 or 3rd clean.

i always say after the first clean, it can leave some marks on the window due to the water pulling the dirt out from the seals around the glass, if they are not happy with it, call me the next day and i'll come and sort it out for them!

I sometimes get spots on mine ad have done them a good few times. Have seen a few spots on customers too but they don't say anything lol

the letter every window cleaner got the letter you not got the letter lol give me 5 got to take dog for a walk lol

Thank you for asking Window Cleaning Services to clean your windows.

Your windows have been cleaned using the Water Fed Pole system which uses telescopic poles and 100% pure water.

I am now using this method for the following reasons:

1) BETTER CLEANING RESULTS - The advantage of PURE WATER is that it absorbs large amounts of dirt. The process involves brushing your windows clean with PURE WATER, they will be left wet and will dry naturally however once dry your windows WILL be clean and smear free.

2) HEALTH AND SAFETY - Legislation now limits the use of ladders until all other alternatives have been considered. The Water Fed Pole system is a safer and more viable alternative for window cleaning.

3) ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Only PURE WATER is used no detergents or chemicals!

4) IMPROVED SERVICE - We can now reach inaccessible windows - third floor windows - over conservatory windows and above extensions with no risk of damage to roof tiles.

Your windows have been cleaned in the past using detergents and it may take 2 or 3 cleans using the Water Fed Pole system before all traces have been removed.

Please be assured that once this residue is removed your windows will be CLEAN and we are sure you will be happy with the results.

If not call us, we will make sure they are cleaned to a standard you are happy with.

Mark Munro

the letter every window cleaner got the letter you not got the letter lol give me 5 got to take dog for a walk lol
lol

oh right, thats the stuff i tell my customers when i go round to quote them, or speak to them on the phone.

cheers anyway,

Thank you for asking Window Cleaning Services to clean your windows.

Your windows have been cleaned using the Water Fed Pole system which uses telescopic poles and 100% pure water.

I am now using this method for the following reasons:

1) BETTER CLEANING RESULTS - The advantage of PURE WATER is that it absorbs large amounts of dirt. The process involves brushing your windows clean with PURE WATER, they will be left wet and will dry naturally however once dry your windows WILL be clean and smear free.

2) HEALTH AND SAFETY - Legislation now limits the use of ladders until all other alternatives have been considered. The Water Fed Pole system is a safer and more viable alternative for window cleaning.

3) ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Only PURE WATER is used no detergents or chemicals!

4) IMPROVED SERVICE - We can now reach inaccessible windows - third floor windows - over conservatory windows and above extensions with no risk of damage to roof tiles.

Your windows have been cleaned in the past using detergents and it may take 2 or 3 cleans using the Water Fed Pole system before all traces have been removed.

Please be assured that once this residue is removed your windows will be CLEAN and we are sure you will be happy with the results.

If not call us, we will make sure they are cleaned to a standard you are happy with.

Mark Munro
Ah cheers mate, I think it looks better in writing too.

I just stay there until it's perfect first time use loads of water lol but just scrub and rinse scrub and rinse scrub a little more then rinse again and sometimes another scrub then rinse rinse rinse scrub rinse that's one window done now to the next one lol

I just stay there until it's perfect first time use loads of water lol but just scrub and rinse scrub and rinse scrub a little more then rinse again and sometimes another scrub then rinse rinse rinse scrub rinse that's one window done now to the next one lol
sorry mate you got it wrong

scrub rinse rinse rinse scrub rinse rinse rinse job done lol

Lol.

i think it sounds better telling them and talking about to them really, shows them that you know what your on about and makes it a bit more personal. not all customer like read a lot of info.

plus i dont mean this in a bad way or anything, but anyone can print anything off and still know nothing about it.

I also had sore arms, (dead arms) how long does it take to get use to it? It like scrimming a window constantly for 5 mins! lol.

The poles nor heavy at all, I think it just cause im not use to it?

i think it sounds better telling them and talking about to them really, shows them that you know what your on about and makes it a bit more personal. not all customer like read a lot of info.

plus i dont mean this in a bad way or anything, but anyone can print anything off and still know nothing about it.
Theres not much info to read on that letter, anyone can say something and not know what there talking about, it works both ways.

I also had sore arms, (dead arms) how long does it take to get use to it? It like scrimming a window constantly for 5 mins! lol.

The poles nor heavy at all, I think it just cause im not use to it?
all depends on how often you use it, took me about a week doing it each day all day for mussles to get used to it

Theres not much info to read on that letter, anyone can say something and not know what there talking about, it works both ways.
but saying it to a customer is better than going here read this bit of paper. plus when you talk about it and they have a question, or dont understand anything about it they can ask u there and then and give them an answer straight away

but saying it to a customer is better than going here read this bit of paper. plus when you talk about it and they have a question, or dont understand anything about it they can ask u there and then and give them an answer straight away
I get it, your way or the high way... again!

No that often to be honest
so if you only do it once a week. u might always get that sort of pain, when i took 2 weeks off and went back to it, it was like starting all over again, but only for a day or 2.

Latest Posts

Back