Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Qr Codes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

They are good and now with smart gone generation I think I might start adding mine to my stationary and flyers

I might be missing a point but if ya info is already on ya flyer or card why put it on again. Don't like change me lol.

Not doing anything to excite me I have to be honest.

iansqr.png

Instead of dialing the number takes like a second to scan into phone then u just press dial or add contact

did it on a free one, put url etc in so dunno what happened, can see it's uses though now I suppose.

Ok Ok I'll blinkin use it then lol.

Download redlaser free and you make them free that's what I thought put it on you van and flyers and you just take a pic in ur fone and then all ur details are there

I really thought these things were going to take off but they still haven't. I think the problem is a lot of people in the know are wary of using them as they could point to malicious websites without knowing. I had some printed on my business cards but I've only ever had the scans that I've done myself!

Yes, like in posters in the street which are legit, but then you get people who still well dodgy qr code on top, thats why people are weary like you said, shame really.

Always some out there that spoil things for people

i use one, it has both my contact numbers on it, website, name, address, email, then they have everything in a few seconds,

Back