Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van mounted system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

penfold

looking to upgrade my system. its been ten years since i bought my current ionics set up.
Does anybody have any recommendations? not very handy so diy is out of the question.

Having a system for ten years plus you must know the ins and outs as I doubt everytime youve had a problem you’ve had it back to the original installer so bar bolting the tank to the floor I’d guess you should know how to do everything else? If not I would recommend getting to know as it’s very minimal knowledge and will save you ££££’s. I’ve pretty much installed every system I’ve had and wouldn’t say I’m a diy boff. It’s good to know a little about what your working with and with at least 10 years experience you must know something.

What’s there Customer service like though ?
I can only speak from personal experience. When they did my tank they were first class.
Oliver accidentally slightly scratched my door (accidents happen). He told me about it and paid for it to be re sprayed.
Bolted my reels to the tank frame and fitted my rollers. First class job ?

Just been looking at Grippa. Like the set up and crash tested.
I’m going to have to get a slightly larger van, got a Bipper at the moment.
Quick question does having a crash tested system affect your vehicle insurance.
I told mine that I have a tank in the back and they amended my policy to ‘ internal modification’ very slight increase in premium.
A crash tested system involves drilling the chassis and is a pretty big modification so for those guys who have a fitted system does your premium increase?
For the Bipper my comp policy is £325. Looking to get a lwb combo.
Thanks

Just been looking at Grippa. Like the set up and crash tested.
I’m going to have to get a slightly larger van, got a Bipper at the moment.
Quick question does having a crash tested system affect your vehicle insurance.
I told mine that I have a tank in the back and they amended my policy to ‘ internal modification’ very slight increase in premium.
A crash tested system involves drilling the chassis and is a pretty big modification so for those guys who have a fitted system does your premium increase?
For the Bipper my comp policy is £325. Looking to get a lwb combo.
Thanks
It’s slightly more not exactly sure how much more as didn’t bother getting a quote without declaring it , but seam to think it was around £20 ? For a tank added to the policy

I can only speak from personal experience. When they did my tank they were first class.
Oliver accidentally slightly scratched my door (accidents happen). He told me about it and paid for it to be re sprayed.
Bolted my reels to the tank frame and fitted my rollers. First class job ?
Think some have had some issues a well known member in here certainly did. They fitted my boiler and did a first rate job although olive4 had to come down twice and fix some issues which was brilliant customer service , but then things later years seam to have gone down hill ? Hopefully they have improved.

Back