Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wcw Bad Customer Service

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CallumTaylor8

Recently bought a big boy backpack and it's now decided to be faulty 1 minute it works an the next minute it doesn't... I phoned WCW numerous times an there is never any one to sort things out I just get put on a stupid call log an no one calls me back.... There happy enough to be taking money when we're buying stuff but dooms as you have a problem they don't wanna know!!!

Any one else find them a problem

I've just phoned and was told they are busy so explained to the lady that a customer that had purchased a big boy backpack recently has a problem with it and no one calls him back so has rasied this issue on this forum and is not a happy bunny. The lady then said I will get right on it and go through the call logs to make sure the chap is called back. So you will just have to wait and see if they do :Image9:

Thank you smurf much appriciated and yep we will just have to wait an see... Like you have said before they are cheap Chinese tack

I will soon be buying proper pump ect and set up my trolley that way!

No prods callum...I hate to see ppl getting messed about like that so wanted to find out myself and to see if I could do anything to help.

Being too busy to deal with after sales customer service is no excuse not to call a customer back in a timely manner.

I was thinking about contacting the owner Stephen directly on here but I'm sure he wouldn't wanna be dealing with Micky mouse problems like mine in which his staff should be dealing with

You're a customer that has an issue with a product his company has sold you so you are just as important as anything else. Without good customer service and satisfied customers a company will soon end up out of business.

i have a wcw bk pk had it ages but when they sent it the plug on the charger was bent i said i need a replacement they tryed to charge me 4 a new one cheeky begers any way misses snached fone off me as she wrks in retail an sorted it out they sent a new one 4 3 an said send the old one bk i wasent guna pay posteg sending it bk so i keeped it i thault if they want it they can come an colect the dam thing, i also got a facelift pole with a stiff section an it keeped jaming up i sent stephen fox a messege on smf forum not a pm a open mesege an he said if ur not happy send me ur details an ill sort it i declined an said ill c if it gets beta in a few weeks , its fine now just needed a little beding in just wish wcw would check the stuff b 4 they send it out

Gonna ring them this week and find out what's going. As they have sent one spare part but the rest we have had to sort out as can't afford to wait around for parts

My orange wcw was doing just that. Working then just stopping. Mine ended up being the controler. Played with the wires & sprayed a bit of wd40 on it & turned the controller on & off a few times & off it went. I now keep the controller full on & use a tap to control the flow. Touch wood it's still going. My big boy so far has kept going.

To the original poster. On your big boy have you 2 switches. 1 for the controller & 1 to override it.

If so does it keep going on the override switch.

My orange wcw was doing just that. Working then just stopping. Mine ended up being the controler. Played with the wires & sprayed a bit of wd40 on it & turned the controller on & off a few times & off it went. I now keep the controller full on & use a tap to control the flow. Touch wood it's still going. My big boy so far has kept going.

To the original poster. On your big boy have you 2 switches. 1 for the controller & 1 to override it.

If so does it keep going on the override switch.
Yeah it has two options and I could be on a job it's all working fine, I turn it off go to next job go to turn it on and nothing happens, the lights come on but no noise from the pump....

However I did get a call it was from a guy called Chris and tbh he was very helpful and he has sent me a pump out an speed controller as he said it sounds like it could be one or the other

I think with the customer service issues I think it's just the girls on the phones sticking the script there given "there's no one available at the minute I'll get some one to call you back" and they just carry on what there doing

At least you finally got a result :Image9:

Yeah it has two options and I could be on a job it's all working fine, I turn it off go to next job go to turn it on and nothing happens, the lights come on but no noise from the pump....

However I did get a call it was from a guy called Chris and tbh he was very helpful and he has sent me a pump out an speed controller as he said it sounds like it could be one or the other

I think with the customer service issues I think it's just the girls on the phones sticking the script there given "there's no one available at the minute I'll get some one to call you back" and they just carry on what there doing

think ill give the gardener bk pk a go when i deside to change ,mine has bin fine so far but doesent get used a lot if it plays up ill fix an sell

Back