Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not caught in the rat race!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CMRwindowcleaning

Went to collect curry at Favourate curry house today....next door is a solicitors and estate agents both still working at nearly 7pm plus then traffic on the way home with everyone on the way home from work. For me this is one of the main reasons I chose this job. You do not have to wake up every morning and get on a train to London crammed like sardines or work until 7-8 o'clock at night in clothes and shoes that you don't feel comfortable in. You make what you want when you want based upon how hard you want to work! Just a little thought I'd share that a had today hopefully make you a little happier during the cold winters it could be worse!

Well said cmrwindowcleaning, could not agree with you more, have been there and done that and it was the most unhappy time of my life. I especially like the look on peoples faces when you tell them your a window cleaner. Lol.

Sent from my Turbo_mini_F1 using Window Cleaning Forums

Back