Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new uni valve looks mint

WCF

Help Support WCF:

great service from steve,sending out a new valve-im sure it will better than the other one.

I'm tempted, but he advise's not using the yellow pvc pole hose which I really like and use. He advise's his blue hose because its less stretchy. That concerns me as I'm worried it will be like the orange aqua dapter hose, which I detest.

Can you let me know if this is the case Steve? Thanks

I have the blue hose on my reels and backpacks,its excellent.like any hose when its very cold,it can be a pig,highly recommend it

Hi Steve
Just noticed on the site they are back in stock. Has my replacement been sent yet. Also as the "free gift" 10m of the blue pole hose wouldn't go a miss for the inconvenience /emoticons/wink.png
Alex,

Sent today mate, and yes will send some blue hose monday, to get the full benefit out of univalve.

Steve's got my valve I'm seriously considering ordering the blue hose as my main hose.View attachment 9663
I have been using this blue stuff for a couple of months now and imho its far superior to the yellow Gardiner stuff it replaced. but at x 3 the price it bloody well wants to be!

@Steven Wayne Jones how much is that blue pole hosing mate I have an SLX22 which has a hoseless thingy and I have a SLX35 which has extensions up to 45ft which has the hoseless thingy too ,does it work well with the univalve? I still haven't fitted mine yet [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well i'm one of those that wait for reviews etc.

I will wait until gardiner bring out their equivalent product then make my decision.

I have to agree that @Alex Gardiner pole hose is driving me crazy in the winter months (even with carfull wind up). I don't know whether to try their new heavy duty pole hose (sounds like it might be good) or to buy some blue hose.

But I am so used to using a remote contol device that I probably won't go for any other on/off devise.

2f84b372919dcf5d9afe8dad54dd1596.jpg

Silly question but do these just get crimped with pliers? Never used them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the yellow gardiner hose on my 22 and 30 foot poles incorporating univalves.

Still no problems. Touch wood!!!!!!

I'm using Gardiners yellow pole hose with uni valves too on my CLX14 and CLX27. No probs here either /emoticons/smile.png

just got my univalve-its much much better,i can pull the mechanism back with my fingers.just got to connect it.fingers crossed

just got my univalve-its much much better,i can pull the mechanism back with my fingers.just got to connect it.fingers crossed
Ye got my replacement today too. Fitted it earlier and it's much easier to pull.

Back