Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new uni valve looks mint

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've ordered 2 [emoji1303] will be letting them out I've heard end of the month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm watching the development of this with real interest. This could be a 'killer' product. Possibilities: WFP water control of course, but it appears that with an appropriate bracket it could be used with external hose as well. Could also be used as a 'feed' valve on trad mop on pole to ease the pain of lowering and dipping in solution all the time. Also, although I haven't jumped in, some of Willie Erken's new experiments with water fed squeegeeing could well benefit from it. I have no issues with the delay. It is small, looks simple, but I imagine the tooling has to be pedantically precise for it to be 'pristine' for general release. Take your time Steven. This may very well be the one to 'retire' on.

Hope they're better than the tubeless system. Fitted a pole with tubeless system today to see how it worked and could not for love or money get it to eject. Two of us with plenty of experience tried for 30 minutes, in the end it got consigned to the pile of scrap I should never have bought to begin with! /emoticons/sad.png

I probably will invest in a couple of uni valves just for the very rare occasion the one shot doesn't work. As I've said on another thread, the uni valve when in the shut off position will still put back pressure on the pump, where as the one shot it turn it completely off. Something I personally am a bit more comfortable with

Ordered one!

I was horrified when I went to order a replacement for one of my ageing AD's and they no longer existed......that one single product made wfp possible at the begining. For me using a tap was nearly a deal breaker between trad and wfp

God I hope the uni valve is as good as an aquadapter or I will be making parts for my aquadapters lmao

Ordered one!
I was horrified when I went to order a replacement for one of my ageing AD's and they no longer existed......that one single product made wfp possible at the begining. For me using a tap was nearly a deal breaker between trad and wfp

God I hope the uni valve is as good as an aquadapter or I will be making parts for my aquadapters lmao

The pole is so light when you remove the Aqua-dapter. I personally think he has a game changer here. If it doesn't then Gardiners apparently have something similar in the pipeline.

Lets face it, Steve is very good at solutions designing. I always said that the best wfp accessory yet produced for wfp was the Aqua-dapter. He never stopped developing it either. I think the 360 protector is also brilliant. To cut a slot in one of the components of an angle adapter to make it quick release is genius. I haven't dabbled into the tubeless pole kits but the evidence of clever thinking is unquestionable.

So although past history isn't a guarantee for future product success, it goes a long way toward it.

The Univalve will have its pros and cons. It doesn't appear that any manufacturer has a perfect solution to our requirements as our requirements are all so different.

Weight saving is going to be the biggest pro IMO. For me a down side is not having a wheel at the top of the pole to allow me to reduce the flow on some windows. But I don't see it as a major train smash.

What he said ^^

Basically what ever spruce writes is golden. So take notice.

As for a game changer hmmmmm.

Reach is releasing D,E,F and G sections this year. G will be a game changer :rofl::rofl:

What he said ^^
Basically what ever spruce writes is golden. So take notice.

As for a game changer hmmmmm.

Reach is releasing D,E,F and G sections this year. G will be a game changer :rofl::rofl:
I so enjoyed that comment you made about Reach It and their add on sections.

But this has the potential of being a game changer IMPO whereas Perry's effort at the 'one pole fits all' design just doesn't hack it.

So are these in stock now? Can't wait to take this aquadapter off. Great bit of kit but heavy on an angle. Looks the dogs dangiles this univalve

The pole is so light when you remove the Aqua-dapter. I personally think he has a game changer here. If it doesn't then Gardiners apparently have something similar in the pipeline.
Lets face it, Steve is very good at solutions designing. I always said that the best wfp accessory yet produced for wfp was the Aqua-dapter. He never stopped developing it either. I think the 360 protector is also brilliant. To cut a slot in one of the components of an angle adapter to make it quick release is genius. I haven't dabbled into the tubeless pole kits but the evidence of clever thinking is unquestionable.

So although past history isn't a guarantee for future product success, it goes a long way toward it.

The Univalve will have its pros and cons. It doesn't appear that any manufacturer has a perfect solution to our requirements as our requirements are all so different.

Weight saving is going to be the biggest pro IMO. For me a down side is not having a wheel at the top of the pole to allow me to reduce the flow on some windows. But I don't see it as a major train smash.
Put a plastic tap on your pole hose at the brush

Back