Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie and I have found this trolley system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Make a trolley rather than a back pack iv got a big boy back pack I think it's 22lt and your not going to want to carry that about trust me. You will get a sack barrow and bungee it on which will look cheap and nasty. I built a pucker trolley for a £100 dased on marks trolley system. For full time use get a van mount

Ok so an update . Father in law has been unwell so a bit of a delay . However he is now better and today we started purifying water to get used to the r/o etc and clean enough water to get using the gear .. Used the trolley today , all good . In the end went for 27ft clx pole, seemed a good buy . He will have is tank etc set up this week and should be operational next week . Even have 6 people booked in (wow a hole 6!). Beyond that will gear up and get marketing and see what happens and who knows this time next year he may have a van mount system ... Either that it he will have had enough and all the gear will be on eBay . Thanks for the advice and I'm sure I'll have more annoying questions in due course . Cheers

Latest Posts

Back