Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Official reviewer for the new moerman squeegee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hearing it could be another month or two before the liquidator is going to be ready! think i will make my own going by this pic should not be to difficult!
View attachment 5726
how would you make your own, id guess those are injection moulded .

im eagerly waiting their release , iv a few wagtails with worn out channels and this new moerman looks as if its right up my strasser

Don't forget your squeegee with a plank of wood and brush stuck to it

Your copy of moerman channel will look brilliant if it is to that standard

Don't forget your squeegee with a plank of wood and brush stuck to itYour copy of moerman channel will look brilliant if it is to that standard
Daveyboy that is not a plank of wood lol, and it was only a mock up! but if you look at that video that is an unger ergotech squeegee no fancy channel yet no detailing needed

I just don't understand the mentality of people who seem to enjoy slating other peoples hard work

Daveyboy that is not a plank of wood lol, and it was only a mock up! but if you look at that video that is an unger ergotech squeegee no fancy channel yet no detailing needed
Well good for you..obviously you're the expert and we know nothing

[media]

[/media]

Well good for you..obviously you're the expert and we know nothing[media]

No expert davyboy been cleaning for 15 years an if you are not at that standard after 15 years well ?

I am at a very good standard thanks..after 24 years practice

Squeegees haven't changed in 75 years so you can't blame someone for wanting to improve things

Also if you are so good why do you want to make one??

I am at a very good standard thanks..after 24 years practiceSqueegees haven't changed in 75 years so you can't blame someone for wanting to improve things

Also if you are so good why do you want to make one??
To put on a wagtail for higher work as i have said!

paul i have a normal unger ergotech squeegee i use for ground floor work i don't have to detail, the moreman channel was to add to a wagtail for higher work!
What do u mean u have a normal unger ergotech which u dont have to detail with? Have u modified it? If u dont need to detail the ground floor with ur ergotech then why do u need to detail the upstairs windows? Do u squeegee off 100% on the ground floor with an unmodified tool?

To put on a wagtail for higher work as i have said!
Ive tried putting modified channels in wagtails for upstairs, cqnt quite get it to work well for ist floor, but good for lower just out of reqch windows like the top of high bays or shop fronts

What do u mean u have a normal unger ergotech which u dont have to detail with? Have u modified it? If u dont need to detail the ground floor with ur ergotech then why do u need to detail the upstairs windows? Do u squeegee off 100% on the ground floor with an unmodified tool?
Paul yes it is slightly dogeared good for ground floor work higher work is more difficult using a pole! so if the liquidator channel does as good as were told it will be good to add to a wagtail for higher work you need the swivel for higher work ground floor the swivel is not needed really!

Paul yes it is slightly dogeared good for ground floor work higher work is more difficult using a pole! so if the liquidator channel does as good as were told it will be good to add to a wagtail for higher work you need the swivel for higher work ground floor the swivel is not needed really!
No no no no no, this tool is not being sold as a pole tool to be dismantled and botched together with a wagtail for upstairs windows, besides the problem with high windows using any dogeared squeegee is the top edge and not being able to fan at height, the edges may be perfect but the top wont and there will be lines coming down inevitably, this tool is designed to be used un your hand, you know, the thing u wa&k with james?

No no no no no, this tool is not being sold as a pole tool to be dismantled and botched together with a wagtail for upstairs windows, besides the problem with high windows using any dogeared squeegee is the top edge and not being able to fan at height, the edges may be perfect but the top wont and there will be lines coming down inevitably, this tool is designed to be used un your hand, you know, the thing u wa&k with james?
Paul with those remarks it clear you are the w@@k!

Another forum where everyone is hostile and wants to 1 up each other all the time

Hence why i told them all to stick it

Latest Posts

Back