Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oi Jake

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nice one tuffers!

Shame it rained, even more gutted when Marquez crashed out, let alone 'fall off cal',

Bet you had a great time anyways!

Nice one tuffers!
Shame it rained, even more gutted when Marquez crashed out, let alone fall of cal,

Bet you had a great time anyways!
Marquez was a strange one, he just seemed to go straight over the bars for no reason. Cal got taken out by Jack Millers bike as Lorenzo took Cal on the chicane. That was right by us and Cal was on for a podium I thought. Rossi was majestic! Danny Kent stormed it and Sam Lowes un done all the hard work he did in qualifying yesterday when he had to push his bike back to the pits while running out of juice with only a few minutes remaining and then gaining pole.

Loads of offs in the Moto3 race :confused:

Did you get into pitlane?
Nice pic of fall off cal, how was he? Any words?
Cal got his bike going again after being taken out by Millers bike and went back to the pits to get his second bike, which he also crashed. Yeah got onto pit lane :thumbsup: saw Rossi and Lorenzo in their garages.

I was livid with Miller! Stupid lunge, he was miles away!

Rossi was good, but I think Marquez would have had him,

Sam lowes had a right stinker, but then, I've always said, qualifying means jack in MotoGP... Top 6 is all you need, anyone in too 6 can win, as Rossi probes time again lol

Cal got his bike going again after being taken out by Millers bike and went back to the pits to get his second bike, which he also crashed. Yeah got onto pit lane :thumbsup: saw Rossi and Lorenzo in their garages.
That's the problem with cal, he drops it all the time, he try's too hard, remember we got all the replays at home lol!

Back