Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One for the commercial guys (CHAS etc)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The problem is that each company will require you to be registered to their preferred H&S company they are affiliated to.
Just stay the way you are until someone stipulates who they have Bailey out to.al
Totally agree it would be better if there was only one body not half a dozen different ones as you can guarantee which ever one you have they will want a different one

We do quite a bit of commercial work both for management companies and direct with some companies, I have never been asked for any accreditation at all , most haven’t evan asked to see insurance details , one firm we deal with are very hot on it but most arnt . Generally they want RAMS if they ask for anything else I say I have IOSH and NEBOSH , and that’s been it . we dont bother with tendering for local authority work anymore as it’s always very poorly paid and the hoops they want you to jump through it’s just not worth the effort you can earn more doing estate houses .
Hey @Pjj, whats RAMS ?. Thanks.

Back