Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Packed Lunch

WCF

Help Support WCF:

that's a lot of eggs the mrs says I eat a lot of them but I usually have 3 a day for breakfast boiled with toasted soilders for dipping ( n yer I know thats how kids have them but I love em :wub: ) wraps for dinner, a big tea then sarnies or soup or what evers in the fridge for supper
cheap protein mate £3 for 30 do 15 in a day easy better than any rip of muscle shakes;)
ive got a love afair with p.nut butter too can eat 2 to 3 pots a week lol

Blimey some of you ave a right old nosh up at work.one bloke I use to work with on firm actually bought in a small camping picnic table,unbelievable!

Any recommendations on a good one?
Cant get any links up at min but u wanna try camping/outdoor outlets, i got mine from an outdoor outlet in my town and it stays nice for about 3 and half hours which is what you want really mate.

Think it cost bout £15.

Jesus, I'm getting bored of sandwiches /emoticons/sad.pngSomebody give me some suggestions for packed lunch :rolleyes:

What you all have?
luv this topic made me laugh /emoticons/smile.png

Ready break in the morning cadburys creme egg at 11am packet of cheesy Doritos at 1pm and a bottle of water then home for dinner proper healthy /emoticons/smile.png

I use to eat 20-30 eggs a day i used to eat like u ak mate but now i eat junk n drink milkshakes etc to busy for the gym now, i go to gym 4-6 times a month but thats it

I use to eat 20-30 eggs a day i used to eat like u ak mate but now i eat junk n drink milkshakes etc to busy for the gym now, i go to gym 4-6 times a month but thats it
Your guts must have been dropping badly lol, do you live with all windows opens And a can of air freshener to hand 24/7 lol

you know the score H i been training 11 years now its a habit i cant break lol,dogs and gym what more does a guy need yeeeerrr

you know the score H i been training 11 years now its a habit i cant break lol,dogs and gym what more does a guy need yeeeerrr
Beer and designer clothes yeeeerrrrrrr :huh:

Latest Posts

Back