Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole and brush £13!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

W

willywindows

Yes folks, 3 M telescopic pole plus brush and hose connector for the pricely sum of £13 at your local B+M store and going fast!

As its only a 3M pole, then you'd have too be on the ultra cheap setup, but might be better than nothing for somebody.The brush appears to be a sill type brush and might be worth a look and the rest of the parts might be use full.So come on all you WFP brush masters and pop down to your local B+M store,if you have one, and give us your verdict before they're all sold out.

If it's £13 then £10.93 is their sale price before vat.

Now, in that £10.00 there needs to be profit... meaning only that you have a pole that probably cost at most £4.00 to make, as shipping, packaging etc come off the price.

So no thanks, but if you ever see a deal always give us a heads up /emoticons/smile.png

Got one. Good for the car & I do conny roofs with it and the big white facials people have on the front of there house that cover most of the front & back. Some of my custy just want the birds **** and dust cleaned off there conny roof so use this. Plug into there outside tap and bobs yer uncle. Also has a high and low flow on it. Does a good job and mine don't leak. You can get them with a soap dispenser on them.

If it's £13 then £10.93 is their sale price before vat.

Now, in that £10.00 there needs to be profit... meaning only that you have a pole that probably cost at most £4.00 to make, as shipping, packaging etc come off the price.

So no thanks, but if you ever see a deal always give us a heads up /emoticons/smile.png
Your in the wrong job lol

Yours will be a posh one!!!

Ok that's it for the posh jokes b4 I make enemies, haha

No probs matey. I have a good sense of humour

Might be worth having one for connies- especially at that price.I bet a lot of people are just buying them so they can do away with EXPENSIVE wc bills and do their own wc with just tap water hose on the other end!

No more expensive pure water lies from wc's out to make a fast buck--ha ha ha.

Just thought the brush might be ok as I know Bugga all about brushes!

thers a motor shop ner me that sells them for 6 quid i was looking at one the other week and the manager said to me dont buy them there Swear word!

Latest Posts

Back