Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Goosenecks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Just looking to buy a gardiners gooseneck and really haven't clue what I need as in angle and size whst go u guys use

Sorry never used one , the only time i thought they come in handy is for solar panels so i use 2 standard swivel adapters which gives me any angle i like.If you did this at least you could see what angle you like to work with

[media]

[/media]

I use one of those 12inch extensions that fits my XTEL pole. You can adjust the angle and I do a 4 storey block of flats where the top floor is set back from the other floors no problem.

Sorry never used one , the only time i thought they come in handy is for solar panels so i use 2 standard swivel adapters which gives me any angle i like.If you did this at least you could see what angle you like to work with

[media]

good idea

i have a 10 and a 14, i think the 14 is too big for low level donestic, but is better on 3rd floor and above, the thing i dont like about them is there is no place to put a tap

I was wanting to buy a gooseneck but for ?45.00 is it really worth it ?
yes it is mate, i've got a 14" & some jobs i couldn't do with out it, although i think a 10" would reach & would be a better buy

eg 1st floor windows on a busy street with a narrow pavement, i would be in the middle of the road without a gneck & gardiners are all quick release

Back