Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washer Opinions Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cheers Johnny but for now I'm just going to use the customers wheelie bin as can't be arsed to put a trailer on the back of my van /emoticons/biggrin.png

My gx390 weighs 48kg i lift it in and out off van nae bother, i have a trailer though but usually cannae be bothered towing it unless i really have too lol, wouldnt dream off trying too get em in an out off cars though.

Smurf whats the width of your washer from outside to outside wheel, need to check distance for shed door.

you have gmeister woried now, too heavy and big to put in car.

Machine weighs around 50kg , with hoses added weight goes up, just ordered here wed, bank hol in ireland mon. decided to get 20 metre hose instead of 2x10, i can always add extra 10 metre hose if needed.

20 metres of pressure hose weighs around 20kg.

Gmieset has your washer come yet, you do know you have to put it all togeather. frame , nuts + bolts, add pump and motor etc, like an airfix model.

Not yet, and no I didn't know that lol!

My mate said if it can't go in boot, and getting a trailer is quite expensive, why not take out the front passenger seat and have the machine there!

60 cm wide, i think youd have to take door off. tow bar = £140 - £180, trailer off ebay around £90 - £200, i dont think you will get it in car. if you have a tow bar already you are almost there.

For about £700 you could get an old but tidy belingo van like I did when I needed to get a van /emoticons/wink.png

getting a franc trailer off ebay today hopefully, viewed it, 5 / 3 tips right down, easy to push washer on , leave on with bin next to it, job done back home. this set up will do untill i get a decent van from manheim auctions, going monday leeds to see what prices the sell for., i can always sell trailer on.

Nice one /emoticons/wink.png

I take it your driving license covers you to tow a trailer then.

getting a franc trailer off ebay today hopefully, viewed it, 5 / 3 tips right down, easy to push washer on , leave on with bin next to it, job done back home. this set up will do untill i get a decent van from manheim auctions, going monday leeds to see what prices the sell for., i can always sell trailer on.

Back