Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J and S

What would be a reasonable price for these....seen the receipts from the old window cleaner which shocked me and gave him the new price which shocked him..at the sides it's the 5 wood effect on one side and the 3 on the other.

Bear in mind this is on a very busy road lots of HGVs and cars....for a monthly clean.

Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

Im guessing this is for both sides and all windows on the front?

I would say £20 given that it's going to be a Ball ache to park and manoeuvre either ladders or pole.

Best this side streets are full of cars as well

Given that it's Bradford I would say some mug is doing it for less than a tenner

There price was £10.....I priced it at £25....bearing in mind it's monthly and they will be filthy every time.

Guy nearly fainted....before he got into his big black shiny Audi and went home to his parents for lunch.

Cue me pulling up 20 minutes later to clean his parents house.

What would be a reasonable price for these....seen the receipts from the old window cleaner which shocked me and gave him the new price which shocked him..at the sides it's the 5 wood effect on one side and the 3 on the other.Bear in mind this is on a very busy road lots of HGVs and cars....for a monthly clean.

Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps
I'd go in at about £35 give or take if that was in my area. Wouldn't even do the front for £10. I think £25 is still cheap.

Was going to say £30 but I do do his parents house where he lives so a little leeway there especially as the Father is a a really nice bloke...pays on the day and sometimes tea and biccies plus it's only 2 miles or so from where I live and I pass it 3 or 4 times a week.

I'd go in at about £35 give or take if that was in my area. Wouldn't even do the front for £10. I think £25 is still cheap.
bit of a difference between the exotic sounding yardley gobion and west yorkshires finest deswbury though lol

Back