Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Faces at the window

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

SolarPanelCleaning

Doing this job today, I started wfp tops on this old vicarage and the lady of the house kept appearing at the window with a bottle of spray and a rag. Every time I start a new window she's there, buffing away. Soooo, I start doing random windows, one bedroom, ond dining room, one garage etc, move it all around. She still followed me! Took me twice as long but great fun.

Anyone else get followed round the house?

I get followed around manly buy kids & pets. I sometimes feel like the pied piper of hamelin :rolleyes:

Yep one of my customers followed me round all the windows with a karcher doing all the insides, it was very odd and a bit weird, big house as well so it was ages!

yep happens I call it shadowing...

one today I love the job but the dog ....

so I did exactly what you did spc random windows so it didnt know where I was...

its a bit annoying as you feel dead guilty like your causing it to yap but I gotta do my job..got a few houses like that...

and of course ...his lordship in his two mill house....well he came back in his toyota starlet...he d been to the local shop for his discounted bread....and the dog followed him towards the door and I shot around the back..next minute..

have you seen my dog?

oops...twice he went around the house no sign me feeling guilty for not watching it more...

and then he said Im off back to the local farm shop to see as he often goes there...

thankfully he was there....

yes this is the same lordship who told me park on the drive outside the gate...

and then come to help him get a big white van he had hired get through the gate...and he plainly was going to hit the gate pillar...

it was nicely wedged in when I arrived and told him he would have to go back...:rolleyes:

how the other half live...

I bet you where wishing the battery would run out /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep one of my customers followed me round all the windows with a karcher doing all the insides, it was very odd and a bit weird, big house as well so it was ages!

I have had a follower ......because water kept going inside the house - through gaps in the windows. I said i would stop but he was insistent that it was fine and I didn't want to offend him (if that makes any sense) so I carried on. It was quite embarrassing for both of us......definately trad next time.

Shadowers, I like that.

I have some great animals that shadow me around the house.

Young kittens are always a laugh as they chase the squeegee. And if you pull a big scrim out quick enough and quickly go to detail, it scares the **** out of them and they fall backwards./emoticons/biggrin.png

I've got a spaniel on my round, but hes nothing like my freindly spaniel, hes a right nasty cnut. Poor things usually locked in a cage and spends the whole time barking at me. This time he was out of his cage and sticking his head out of the cat flap to bark. I went to try and give him a stroke, and he quickly pulled back, ripping the cat flap off. OOOps./emoticons/biggrin.png

Shadowers, I like that.
I have some great animals that shadow me around the house.

Young kittens are always a laugh as they chase the squeegee. And if you pull a big scrim out quick enough and quickly go to detail, it scares the **** out of them and they fall backwards./emoticons/biggrin.png

I've got a spaniel on my round, but hes nothing like my freindly spaniel, hes a right nasty cnut. Poor things usually locked in a cage and spends the whole time barking at me. This time he was out of his cage and sticking his head out of the cat flap to bark. I went to try and give him a stroke, and he quickly pulled back, ripping the cat flap off. OOOps./emoticons/biggrin.png
Tolish - a cat scared the living poops out of me today! I was cleaning the inside windows and often go into my own little world when doing trad and the feline little.....the cute pussy cat must not have realised that I was in the room as it jumped up on the kitchen work top and hissed & ran out the room......causing me to miss several heartbeats.

yep still not done pussy cats

yet...oops..canna be bothered..to be honest

..cheapie hoping for a week off next week...well its only four days really but some stupid custy will phone and softee will go..

yeh love the kitten thing...and the kids love an airplane or face in the soap suds..have to try a smurf now..

some mad dogs out there...

oh he wont bite the owner says and I think yeh he wont bite you...

just kinda dumped one the dog took forever to shut up..but was okay ...just as I had finished../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back