Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom nano battery replacement

WCF

Help Support WCF:

badgerrules

Hi everyone. Tried to work today but my trolley won't turn on even though being fully charged. Tried it back at home and it runs if I have the charger in and power on, obviously not a great solution. Is there any compatible batteries or do I need to have a trip to Grimsby and see pure freedom?

Hi everyone. Tried to work today but my trolley won't turn on even though being fully charged. Tried it back at home and it runs if I have the charger in and power on, obviously not a great solution. Is there any compatible batteries or do I need to have a trip to Grimsby and see pure freedom?
Why don't you phone Purefreedom and ask them?

How do you know your battery is fully charged btw? I'd be looking for a blown fuse to begin with.

These batteries have a controller built into them if that goes wrong the symptoms you describe are what happens I had exactly the same thing happen the only solution is to replace the battery at a cost of £200

I don't know what the current draw of the pump is like on the Nano, but if it were anything like the backpack pumps I'd switch the battery for a 10 or 12ah lead acid type. One heck of a lot cheaper only drawback is weight. I use a backpack type pump on my PF trolley (rated 5lpm 100psi) and run it with a 10ah battery. I bench charge it every night and it seldom runs flat in a day. I also don't have cold issues with it in winter either like you can sometimes get with the LiPo batteries. It provides more than enough flow for two 2mm pencil jets or two fan jets.

Hi guys, thanks for your replies. It was the battery, decided to just chance it and change it for a new one and it hasn't missed a beat today. Seems strange for pure freedom to say they hadn't come across that before. Ah well, got about 3 years out of the original one.

Latest Posts

Back