Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Really Really Have Seen It All Now

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

I set on this morning cleaning a downstairs flat at the back while the lad who works for me done the front. I'd done cpl of windows when he shouted and asked if I'd do the upstairs flat next door as the woman had shouted out window and asked. So I carry on and as I'm cleaning her windows she comes to the windows and has but general chit chat with me about we're I'm from how often I come round etc. after I finish and I'm on puttin the hose away the lad who works for me said did you see what she was wearing to wich I reply no why. So he explains tht while I was round back she came down to the door and payed h and she had a skimpy French maids outfit on lol the women must of been kicking on 50 so I burst out laughing and said shut up as I didn't believe him so he swears down she was so I thought I'll go av look for myself so I got a business card and went and knocked on the door sure enough she comes and answers the door in skimpy French maid outfit I had to hold my laugh in till I got back in the van lol

You do get to see some things though lol. Ive a couple at it before lol. I carried on cleaning the window though, guy jumped up laughing his head off and closed the curtians. She must have been atleast 17st I dont think she ever herd of a razor either lol. Scrred for life is an understatement.

Latest Posts

Back