Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quote disclaimer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DeLaCruz

When i send out a quote via my business app i like to try and explain a little bit about the process and also add in a small disclaimer at the bottom to ensure i manage customers expectations. Here is mine froma quote today :

Walls will be treated with HSE approved biocide to kill organic growth, then rinsed thoroughly to dilute the cleaning agents used. Front garden boundary wall ( fence mounted on top ) will be treated and lightly pressure washed.

Please note: due to age of exterior paint the cleaning will only remove the organic staining, it does not restore old faded paint to new. Where lichen has released acid there maybe some 'ghosting' marks remaining.
Anyone have a template for this kinda part of the process ? Am i missing anything (was thinking about if i damaged any plant life for example) ? Thanks in advance...

We don’t do written quotes on houses usually , but if we do I just put some marks and stains will still be present but we will do our best and leave it at that . On commercial we always go round with the maintenance manager and point out stuff that we can fix and stuff that we can’t. That’s followed up with an email ware all the main points are covered , never had any problems.

Latest Posts

Back