Quoting And Paperwork

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, Jun 14, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

Ok so today I got contacted to do a massive commercial job this will be my only commercial job so very new to me.
    What I'm am wondering is how do I present a quote to this company I.e what paperwork should I add to this quote?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Then all I have to worry about is pricing it lol
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

Feb 22, 2012
    I have quoted 100`s of jobs before and i just send the quote on a company Letterhead if they want any further information they will let you know very rarely do ,might ask for public libelty
  3. Masons

Masons Guru

Oct 18, 2011
    About right.

Quote for work they want with option of a more detailed quote if necessary and I include information like I'm insured for 5mil, I don't charge VAT etc.

Yesterday, and yes this is true, I gave a potential customer their quote on the back of a flyer in scribbled handwriting, and the contract will bring in a couple of hundred a month if I get it. lol. I thought, well straight forward no messing. So far it looks positive just waiting for the call :D