Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Receipt and document scanning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

spruce

The Sprucefather
For a while now the Receiver of Revenue accepts digitally scanned receipts as a means to back-up our business expenses claims. I have always kept the original receipts in a folder for each tax year. Paperwork management isn't my strong point tbh.

What I'm looking for is an app that I can photograph the receipt and allocate it to a category and then save it electronically rather than in paper format that is acceptable to the Receiver.

For a while now the Receiver of Revenue accepts digitally scanned receipts as a means to back-up our business expenses claims. I have always kept the original receipts in a folder for each tax year. Paperwork management isn't my strong point tbh.

What I'm looking for is an app that I can photograph the receipt and allocate it to a category and then save it electronically rather than in paper format that is acceptable to the Receiver.
A paid version of tinyscan is great for documentation scanning however it's a general use platform.

You can designate a save folder location if that's of any help

Back