Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recommendations on Van and Tools Insurance providers.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy!

Hi everyone, I am new to window cleaning!
Was wondering if you can let me know best van and tools insurance providers and cheapest if possible for first time Van insurance? Thanks Andy

I use Aplan for both which I have been with for years.
Me too and what I really like about A Plan is you can call them direct and immediately speak to someone about your policy. An English speaking , UK based member of staff. A real person and no endless holding and being told how important your call is to them.
Such a refreshing change.

Me too and what I really like about A Plan is you can call them direct and immediately speak to someone about your policy. An English speaking , UK based member of staff. A real person and no endless holding and being told how important your call is to them.
Never had a problem with them even regarding claiming my liability insurance.

Sounds like Alexander swan they are the same ?

Back