Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reel hose twist

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What hose are you using?
I have found that as I work I twist the pole, especially on patio/french doors. If I don't disconnect the pole hose(hoseless), (reel hose still coupled to the reel hose), then I get bad twists and pinches in the pole hose but my Pure Freedom 6mm micro bore has been great not perfect but that's mainly due to me!

What hose are you using?
I have found that as I work I twist the pole, especially on patio/french doors. If I don't disconnect the pole hose(hoseless), (reel hose still coupled to the reel hose), then I get bad twists and pinches in the pole hose but my Pure Freedom 6mm micro bore has been great not perfect but that's mainly due to me!
I unclip the hose everytime then reel it in It just come to the lasted foot it’s always tangled and twisted

Every time I reel in it’s full of twist Is there a better hose out there after a 6mm thanks
If it’s new hose you need to get the coils out of it before reeling it in or it will twist , pull the lot off the reel lay it out straight and unwind it if that makes sense you might need to do it a couple of times should be ok then

Back