Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Repetitive strain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That I can respect. Two year back they all said my Power Up HD was OTT.
Time alone it has paid itself.

Cant imagine the relief from not manually winding in the reel some 7000 times since I got it.
Several times a day when the full 100m is out on x2 reels can be a right pain.

I have 2 friends who work together and they constantly argue about who is going to 'reel in' while they both try to find something like closing a gate or putting a ticket through the door while the other one hopefully reels in both hoses!

Do you use extreme poles like Damo does as well?

I've looked into getting one (I use slx) but then get put off by the x2 price and think 'is it really that much lighter/better' but as I've had shoulder problems and trapezius and scapula getting very tight on/off last 2 years it may be worth taking the plunge.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have started using hd reels this year and extreme poles due to bad lower back pain and pain in my right shoulder which I knacker playing at football in my 20s have not had any issues yet this year so if you can always use the best it's worth the money 2 days off with a bad back covers a hd reel ...

Latest Posts

Back