Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cnc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ahhh thanks .....its good to be back..thought i was on the naughty step.....all is good back in the gang again..

i have had a spell of everything going wrong from my coffee pot to my laptop and now....i think i am on the mend...

till the next time....thanks again gav...great work as usual../emoticons/biggrin.png

is the david smith account now dead or can i close it?

yep i sometimes feel like doing a Reggie Perrin or that canoe guy, shiny:)

forrest gump has stopped running smurfy and is back....!/emoticons/biggrin.png

yep davey boy...skittles still in the box...maybe sort it out over xmas..maybe...but i probably wont eat the skittles...:rolleyes:

me likes the bananaman bit ....yep im back awcs...you dont know what its like to be stuck in exile...more bendy banana tales soom...:whistle:

yep :addict: as is wfp....

yep missed you tolish and daveyboy...in fact...i missed you all....and so...i will waffle on more and more:windowcleaner: .

ahhh thanks .....its good to be back..thought i was on the naughty step.....all is good back in the gang again..
i have had a spell of everything going wrong from my coffee pot to my laptop and now....i think i am on the mend...

till the next time....thanks again gav...great work as usual../emoticons/biggrin.png

is the david smith account now dead or can i close it?
Welcome back! You can remove the David Smith account now if you like. Or if you want i can remove it for you.

hi thanks gav for all your help in my little crisis...can you remove that david smith bloke as i cant log in with it being the same email as i am using for cnc thanks again:) and i have even got my coffee pot back working and i even think my laptop may behave now....its all behind me the bad times now....for a bit anyway....:rolleyes:

all done now gav thanks i did listen to you about using my name to log in and so it was easy...!

nice to see lots of new members coming on though......./emoticons/biggrin.png

Back