Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Look out for that .....to late

WCF

Help Support WCF:

U

unit

So I managed to nock my self out today, why do people feel the need to put them wooden braces across the top of there garden gates.

I'm so glad I was the only one there to laugh at me haha

I was on the flaw wondering who punched me /emoticons/smile.png

I'm used to these low obstacles and made a mental note of it on the way in to the job, I was there for 3 hours and 5 mins before I leave BANG.

I have two of those yellow "Warning trailing hoses" bollards from Soap National. It's usually only me that trips over the hoses!

I need to get some of then signs.

You know one day some muppet will trip over it, probably me /emoticons/biggrin.png

So I managed to nock my self out today, why do people feel the need to put them wooden braces across the top of there garden gates.I'm so glad I was the only one there to laugh at me haha

I was on the flaw wondering who punched me /emoticons/smile.png

I'm used to these low obstacles and made a mental note of it on the way in to the job, I was there for 3 hours and 5 mins before I leave BANG.
No warning sign! Time to get a compo claim in! By the way, no sentence should be started with the word 'so'. Apologies for being pedantic /emoticons/smile.png

I'm quite tall so naturally duck everywhere as I have hit my head so many bloody times now, worse one was on a connie quote and it started belting down with rain, the lady said step into the garage(no smutty jokes /emoticons/tongue.png ) so I ran head long into the edge of the door that wasn't fully up right across the top of my head, nearly put me on my ****.

The other week i stepped backwards and fell over my own backpack in the middle of the street

Doh

Being a cap wearer it does blinker you a bit to those over gate beams.

Took myself out on one a couple of years back, landed flat on my back ladder crashing to the ground holding my very painful forehead and shouting a rage 'muther fu***** bas**** c***s sh** fu****s' (pretty much every expletive under the sun.

Then the angelic sweetest little voice of the six year old girl on other side of fence shouts 'daddy, I think that mans hurt'

Never been so embarrassed in my life.

Not for flooring myslef but for such poor conduct in front of a nipper. /emoticons/smile.png)

Back