Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

12 Month Contract

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Would someone be so kind to give me a copy of theres, if they have one, I dont want a 100 page one. Just a basic 12 month contract.

They also asked for a headed paper with the receipt for there petty cash box? The recipt I gave was juts a basic one you get out the shop. Im thinking the need something more formal?

Would it just be easyer if I made a receipt up on headed paper? Is that what they ment?

I gave them a receipt, They asked me to bring a receipt with headed paper or was it with a picece of headed paper. Dammit I cant remember what she said lol

The receipt I gave never had my business name on it, well it did but I wrote it on. Im guessing it wasent enough for them? To be honest anyone could write one out, I think thats what they were thinking?

Anyone esle care to shed some light on the situation?

Sorry mate i use a program called Sliq invoicing it is all laid out for me i just type price in print or email it off

It need to say that they have to pay me x amount every time I clean there windows ( 4 weeks ) and that I have to clean the windows every 4 weeks.

Im not sure how to add that in so it sounds okay.

do you treat people to a dinner in the draw or is it just a gimmick ?
yer its only been the last 2 months that i started this,

i clean the restaurant windows for free and they do the meal for free!

It need to say that they have to pay me x amount every time I clean there windows ( 4 weeks ) and that I have to clean the windows every 4 weeks.

Im not sure how to add that in so it sounds okay.
cleaning cost £xxx every 4 weeks

keep is short and sweet

cleaning cost £xxx every 4 weeks

keep is short and sweet
How would I add that in though.

The Client Agrees:

To pay x every 4 weekly window clean

or

To pay x every clean

or

To pay x every time the windows have been cleaned

?