Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling Pure Water

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i could do with a lighter trolley' date=' got mine from aldi around 7 months ago, i think maplins have a light one.[/quote']Buy it of ya or ill trade u for a snickers bar?

a.k mate u wont regret it
i know mate for some reason ive got a tad nervy on the ladders ive got a few tricky houses and there doing my head in would be so much safer and quicker on the pole.

I had a new backpack sold it on ebay along with other stuff. Never used. It's a shame' date=' I would have sold u it cheap. Came with a really light trolley. [/quote']oh no lol never mind mate yeah been looking at some on ebay with pole included not bad prices what lenght pole would i need for domestic houses and terrace houses?

oh no lol never mind mate yeah been looking at some on ebay with pole included not bad prices what lenght pole would i need for domestic houses and terrace houses?
I would go for a 27ft.. If you have got the cash the gardiner clx is great. It's light, and u will reach up to 30ft with it. That's what I use.

if you want to stay trad just get a backpack and pole. just use it on bigger higher houses, you will never need to turn down ££££££s again. dont buy a second hand backpack , new one + 1 years waranty on pump and parts , peace of mind., just buy a second hand pole, if your only using it now and again any make will do , but get a good height on it, 30 ft will do around town. if you can buy your water to start it will save you £££££££.

If I was selling water, I would calculate the average usage of my customers per month then work out how much it costs to produce and store . Then look to sell it as unlimited refill service per month on a subscription service but only be open to supply it 3 days a week to fit around your schedule, maybe a Sat and 2 evenings.

I would also look at add ons like the funny ball things you put on the hose connectors, gloves etc. I think its a winner of an idea good luck.

I would go for a 27ft.. If you have got the cash the gardiner clx is great. It's light' date=' and u will reach up to 30ft with it. That's what I use. [/quote']cheers my plan is tops with back pack and trad downstairs sick to the back teeth of canopys causing me hassle and nearly snapping guttering ect

Back