Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Serious Ladder Fall

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sad to hear this, hope he manages to make a full recovery.

An old boy down the road (who used to clean his own windows from a ladder) died after falling from the ladder. His wife came back and found him lying there in the garden ?

His son kept trying to convince him to contact me for a quote (he always mentioned it to me) but was apparently too proud (or tight) to be paying for his windows to be cleaned. Shame, it would've only cost him £20 every 8 weeks...

Sad to hear this, hope he manages to make a full recovery.

An old boy down the road (who used to clean his own windows from a ladder) died after falling from the ladder. His wife came back and found him lying there in the garden ?

His son kept trying to convince him to contact me for a quote (he always mentioned it to me) but was apparently too proud (or tight) to be paying for his windows to be cleaned. Shame, it would've only cost him £20 every 8 weeks...
Thanks Wezza, He went home from hospital yesterday. Not able to walk yet but just about able to stand for a few seconds. I'll find out more in the next few days and give an update.

Thanks again.

Latest Posts

Back