Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Setting up as Ltd company.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy!

Hi, can anyone help with this. I live with my partner in a housing association property. The tenancy is in her name and I am a resident at the property with her which was agreed by the housing association. I wish to set up a Ltd Window cleaning business. Would I be ok to use this housing association address as the business incorporation address.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
Andy

The trouble of using your Accountant / Solicitor is the letters will be sent to them and if they don't let you know then you might miss, or receive late, time sensitive info.
Can't see why you couldn't use your residential address unless Companies House have a problem with you not being registered there.. If you make your Partner a Director then I can't see why there would be any problems.

One tip for you, if people help you then a thankyou goes a long way - no matter if it's on a forum or in real life.

As for ltd, is there a reason why you think you need to go ltd? If it's just for tax then you probably have a long way to go before there any benefits. If it's for 'protection' then I would ask an Accountant as they can explain the 'protections' ltd gives and what it doesn't cover!

Back