Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spending £100 On A Round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ive got 3,4 jobs before and it was well worth it /emoticons/smile.png and i canvassed the area once n e way lol n im gettin 35 kwids worth of work for 100 kwid /emoticons/smile.png 4 customers it is

I cant afford big rounds so buying bits n bobs is ideal for me /emoticons/tongue.png takes me closer to my 400 customer target /emoticons/smile.png

Why not knock every door in the street? You may pick up these 3 and others for nothing more than a little of your time.

John

h think what everyone is trying to say is when you buy work u nearlly always lose 2 or 3 jobs though no fault of your own.....

so if your buying only 3 or 4 jobs if u loses 1 or 2 then your out of pocket, u could also lose them all

as if you buy 50 houses and loses 5 it doesnt matter as you still have 45 houses,

if as you say its a friend your buying from you maybe ok,

i would say i will give you 75% of the money up front and the other 25% after first clean so you can meet customers.

the work is cheap....... for good wfp work you will pay 5 cleans at least.

i know the customers am gonna get i will not be losing them /emoticons/smile.png cos the persons gonna let all the customers know before he hand s them over.... and we had no problem last time /emoticons/smile.png everything went all good /emoticons/smile.png and im sure it will be the same again /emoticons/smile.png

H just be careful mate,don't chuck your money away.sounds like you built a big round in a short space of time.keep at it mate.

i know the customers am gonna get i will not be losing them /emoticons/smile.png cos the persons gonna let all the customers know before he hand s them over.... and we had no problem last time /emoticons/smile.png everything went all good /emoticons/smile.png and im sure it will be the same again /emoticons/smile.png
happy days. u will need a helper soon h

Back