Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegees handles, channels and rubbers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

In all my years window cleaning and I’ve worked for and with quite a few different cleaners and not to mention the many still strong trad crews that operate in my area I’ve never seen trad cleaners operate in this way? That must tell you something. 
What it tells me is that over time working methods evolve, some will change and some will choose not to and that's fine, the end goal remains the same, clean windows.

When I'm on my own I do quite a few large properties in a row & not practical to keep going back & forth to the bucket so i have 2 small ecover bottles in my pouch with whats mixed in the bucket & when my applicator is drying just wet it from the bottles. Go back for the bucket later refill the bottles. Gets the right amount of wet on the panes, not soaking nor too dry & saves water, although that'll be out the window when I move to doing upstairs wfp.

Latest Posts

Back