Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

High ppm

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Zoby

Hi. I've been using a trolley wfp system using 2di's but just moved to a 500 litre van mount still using the di's. My taps ppm is HIGH!!! Just tested again and was 370+. Don't really have space for ro system (no garage) but thinking di's only is gonna cost£££. I live on essex/london borders and 25 mins (on a good day) from nearest place I know of to buy water. Does anyone know of a water seller near or what would be best for me to do? Cheers

Could you not get a 4040 ro set up fitted to your van with oustide ports instead. That's if it is feasable to run a hose to the van that can be kept locked whilst filling?

Hi. I've been using a trolley wfp system using 2di's but just moved to a 500 litre van mount still using the di's. My taps ppm is HIGH!!! Just tested again and was 370+. Don't really have space for ro system (no garage) but thinking di's only is gonna cost£££. I live on essex/london borders and 25 mins (on a good day) from nearest place I know of to buy water. Does anyone know of a water seller near or what would be best for me to do? Cheers
All clean in rainham essex

Thanks for all your input. All clean is the shop I use but wondered if there was anywhere else. Might look into an ro. Cheers all.

Roughly how long to fill a 500l tank?
Roughly 11 hours, but if a booster pump is used at least half that time

I'm thinking of selling pure if anyone is interested in the burnley area?

Back