Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi All

WCF

Help Support WCF:

what patch is that gave what areas you dont want me to make you look bad lolz

thanks gav but i need to do this by my self if i dont i will never look back and say it i did it my way lol but im still thinking about it tho

thanks gav but i need to do this by my self if i dont i will never look back and say it i did it my way lol but im still thinking about it tho
Mate seriously take him up on his kind offer, cut out the mistakes you will make at the start, help doesn't come along often so take it mate you will be very silly not too.

Lol mate trust me you would never make me look bad my customers are %100 happy with the service i provide , value for money and not just trying to make a quick buck !

If i did lose customers due to price etc they not worth keeping anyway .

im still thinking about how much money its going to cost with ladders squeege blades. car moutings etc 260 so far ladders 150.00.

50.00 roof rack but there a set going for 60 quid

so i think im getting the ladders soon then the set and roof rack

Back