Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Think They'll Be Pleased

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Use the pics if you want chaps.

Before

IMAG0434_zps41f9d9fd.jpg

After

IMAG0435_zps42d89de7.jpg

Looks like you've been busy with a pressure washer tuffers to make the windows look like that for a start:D

God knows how they got like that!? My words were, wtf at first seeing them.

Methods used; pure water, fan jetted Xtreme soft flocked hybrid and elbow grease. I was using the Xtreme as I was using it on the front of the house and couldn't be arsed changing it for this one window.

Cheers tuffers...nice job;)

For anyone not seen that before it defo looks more like dried on overspray from a pressure washer when someone had been cleaning the patio area. I should know I've messed up loads like that myself and block paving overspray is the worst to clean off as will be covered in sand particles too.

No smurf,

That too me looks like someone that had a bad madras and was bent over watering a plant and boooooom see u lata jack

A tip for you if you're WFPing anything like that splattered window. Spray it with water first to soften it all up first and come back to it last; makes it an easier job ;-)

Or maybe could even try something like a wagtail jetstream instead when they become available for sale in the uk. Now that would be a good test to see if they would work as well as willie says it does.:rolleyes:

Back