Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tracking your money.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

This is my small home office board that let me know where the monies are coming from.

This does not represent my overall monies, just the new monies for the month.

The left hand column lists the different places where I have advertising

Some are facebook pages, some A4 posters in village shops and some are simply my web site or walk up.

It's a very simple way to see at a glance which areas are working and producing the money and which are not.

The green numbers represent new monthly sign up and the red figures show 'one off' income for jobs like gutter cleaning etc.

At present I am not actively promoting in any area as the nights draw near but just from a meager presence out there the coin trickles in.

When it does go active again in the spring, leaflet drops, door knocks, paid FB campaigns etc the board really does start to look interesting (to my wife at least)

Also helps keep the motivation up as when you look and see a good couple of weeks of new business you smile and feel good and when you look and see a couple of blank weeks you think 'right, how do I improve that area?'

Hopefully some of you will find this helpful.

View attachment 8919

I use a spreadsheet. Great to do what if and calculations. I use coded cell blue scheduled, yellow cleaned but not paid. Green cleaned and paid. Red cells priority as behind schedule. Can add text notes to cells like full clean includes faciers.

Great post Green. Vital to know from what type of advertising your work is coming in. Then you can focus your efforts.

Latest Posts

Back