Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Supreme stiff brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

Received my supreme stiff today had a right nightmare pump decided to pack up so down tools get new one went home fitted it and Nabor had my parcel managed to get out for a few hours this afternoon to test the brush and I’m blown away buy it it has a soft feel and action but it’s good with hot water much better than the last stiff one I had them bristles are very nice and also tried the 3mm jets now any of you hot water high flow guys like me will love it ? they don’t have any splash back that cause water going we’re you don’t want it to very impressed indeed . Also have one of these new plastic angle necks not used it yet but they will save having to buy one of them exceed hose stops not shore wether it need crimping hose on tho as it may pop off using hot with tugging hose any one else had issues with this ? Before I fit it ?

Received my supreme stiff today had a right nightmare pump decided to pack up so down tools get new one went home fitted it and Nabor had my parcel managed to get out for a few hours this afternoon to test the brush and I’m blown away buy it it has a soft feel and action but it’s good with hot water much better than the last stiff one I had them bristles are very nice and also tried the 3mm jets now any of you hot water high flow guys like me will love it ? they don’t have any splash back that cause water going we’re you don’t want it to very impressed indeed . Also have one of these new plastic angle necks not used it yet but they will save having to buy one of them exceed hose stops not shore wether it need crimping hose on tho as it may pop off using hot with tugging hose any one else had issues with this ? Before I fit it ?
We only use the stiff supreame now with hot water I love the splay it’s very light, and lasts reasonably well very good brush

Latest Posts

Back