The friendly window cleaner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by kars, Nov 14, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. kars

kars Guest

Well chuffed today when i went into our local bakers and one of the assistance informed me iwas getting a reputation for being "the friendly" window cleaner. lol :)
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

Oct 18, 2011
    Round here I am known as the "Peeping Tom".

lol i kid :)
  3. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    You can't buy a good reputation, you have to earn it. So well done.
    Also remember this - It can take a long time to earn a good reputation but you can lose it over***ht. Guard it well.

Prior to being a window cleaner I was a coal man. I had the reputation as "The Clean Coal man". Somethings are a state of mind that causes other things to naturally follow.
  4. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

It is just that kind of reputation that picks up work through word of mouth, which as we all know, is by far the best way, so well done!. It costs nothing to be nice to people, not just customers, and that can only be good for your business. I recently picked up a new customer, she said that her last window cleaner was, and i quote; 'very rude'!, now there may well be two sides to this, but being a window cleaner, and being rude, are never going to work!.
  5. MathewL

MathewL Guest

I am known as kangaroo jack as i am from Australia.
  6. Using an age old ingredient, vinegar, and a little help from coconut based soap, Window Cleaner cleans windows, mirrors, and other hard surface areas. Window Cleaner does not streak nor does it leave a film residue after use.