Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thinking Of Buying This Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

35 ft mate, sorry didn't give enough info on it lol, can you see it if you zoom in?

No deal! For £385 +vat you could get an slx 35.

I know it's a few quid more but worth every penny.

If i remember rightly the bloke said you could add sections i need to ask him again because if you can i think it might be a good buy

To the slx 35 I wouldn't know tbh

But don't get into adding sections. It's a **** way of doing it.

It's better to buy a longer pole and remove the sections you don't want.

I wish I would have done that with the slx's and extremes we use.

Yeh true mate, i didn't think of doing that . I will go for the slx then ive got a brodex 36ft aluminium pole and its really heavy i need to get rid of this and get an slx

water fed pole company used to sell the elite range of poles also i think aqua adapter also used to sell them until facelift came out i heard they were going bust i also heard they were a good pole and you can add a section to the bottom of the pole as you can gardiners poles

water fed pole company used to sell the elite range of poles also i think aqua adapter also used to sell them until facelift came out i heard they were going bust i also heard they were a good pole and you can add a section to the bottom of the pole as you can gardiners poles
are you talking about the pole i put a picture up ?

I don't think they list an extension for my extreme.

But after a quick email, Alex gave me a choice of 3 ranging from 70£ - £250

Depending on what weight/extra reach I wanted.

With an slx 35 I would be tempted to remove two sections and run like that until I needed the full reach.

Tbh 90% of my houses are done with an extreme 18.

Then if I need the extra I just wack on my extension set up giving me 30 odd foot.

I laugh at other window cleaners with 30ft poles on domestic. Last chap I spoke to said he never even used one of the sections. Why carry the weight then?

All these cleaners saying "weight don't bother me" maybe not today. But I would rather do 20 years with the lightest setup going. Kinda safe guarding my future health.

I don't think they list an extension for my extreme.
But after a quick email, Alex gave me a choice of 3 ranging from 70£ - £250

Depending on what weight/extra reach I wanted.

With an slx 35 I would be tempted to remove two sections and run like that until I needed the full reach.

Tbh 90% of my houses are done with an extreme 18.

Then if I need the extra I just wack on my extension set up giving me 30 odd foot.

I laugh at other window cleaners with 30ft poles on domestic. Last chap I spoke to said he never even used one of the sections. Why carry the weight then?

All these cleaners saying "weight don't bother me" maybe not today. But I would rather do 20 years with the lightest setup going. Kinda safe guarding my future health.
thats true mate

Back