Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trad 3 - wfp nil

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I find some people wait till windows are filthy before cleaning rather than keepimg them clean??? Nowt weird as folk

4 th week for me from start and I've got aprox 150 customers, 70% being 2 weekers the rest 4 weekly. All from door knocking and as I'm not selling anything I tend to ignore the cold caller stickers and it seems to work. However what baffles me is the amount of people who say they have window cleaners but their windows are disgusting.
I think they often say they have a window cleaner as they just dont want to simply say no thankyou.....

Just speaking to wifes mate from work.

She said she knows when her windie has been as the windows are dirtier than before he came. she asked me to do hers and told her neighbours about me..gained 4 customers without lifting a finger...that's what we like:thumbsup:

I'm really surprised that hardly any cleaners offer a niche exterior property deep cleaning service as it's easy to earn a good wack from doing just one property in a day. That is if you price it well so beats running around like a headless chicken trying to get the round in as that sort of job can be done whilst it's raining too. Not only that you get paid when the job is completed on the same day.
Did one today; gutter clear, F/S/G, a bit of cladding and windows. Took 7 hours to do. She was well happy and so was I (kerching).

I was at a job today (having a break) and noticed a window cleaners van I knew so went over for a quick chat as you do. Turns out not to be the lad I thought it was fiddling in the back of his van trying to get his pump working as his battery had died was not the guy I thought it was. Two identical vans now on the road so the owner I know must be doing well.

Anyhow the job I was in the middle of I cleaned the windows for free aswell as you do. Then I was asked do I clean windows regular aswell. No I said but lets go over to the chap working across the road as I know the owner.

The chap was around the back of the property but the side gate was locked so I gave the chap a shout. Next thing I knew he came leaping over the five foot gate like it was nothing. Oh to be young again:rolleyes:

Chap thanked me after for his new regular customer. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I like those jobs too as is mostly what I do...Nice one:thumbsup:

Did one today; gutter clear, F/S/G, a bit of cladding and windows. Took 7 hours to do. She was well happy and so was I (kerching).

I like those jobs too as is mostly what I do...Nice one:thumbsup:
I had to laugh. The house I did today is a regular on my window round and next door came out as I was packing up who is also one of my customers. Aye up me thinks, she wants the full monty too. Alas, she wanted to know if she was in credit for her window cleaning /emoticons/biggrin.png. She did pay me 3 months up front though :thumbsup: more beer money for my hols next week :cool:

Never mind @Tuffers just don't get to drunk on yer hols and forget like I would do /emoticons/biggrin.png
Gonna get ****** as a fart and stuff me face with pasties /emoticons/biggrin.png. What's your address @Gav, Tuffers might pop round for a cuppa /emoticons/smile.png

Have a full Monty job on a house pencilled in for next week. I just spray on the bleach via my trustee x-jet and let the weather whiten things up over the next few days. Find it best not to rinse it off and let the rain gradually do the work for me.

Enjoy your hols Tuffers

Back