Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van knackered

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chuck some drums/reel/pump in a car and get out there while the van is being sorted

@HALTON . I have one on hire at the moment from europcar in wakefield but there'd one in leeds due back on Friday.

Lwb fiat ducato was £116 for the week, could have had a combo for about £90

I have some spare barrels and a d.I.y trolley and a few spares like pumps if you need owt give me a shout.

I'm 3 weeks behind with my round otherwise I would have offered to help you with you with your round.

I know the pain. I was off road for a week A grand in repairs and hire costs and miles being with work.

Good luck with it

Thanks addam appreciated i have barrels back pack etc so father in law going to drop me off in a morning and do the compact work so will have to leave barrels in customers garden.

What a pain oh well surethings will work out at least i get to do something

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I was going to suggest hiring one. I hired a fiat doblo from europcar for £99 Monday to Friday just before xmas. I needed it for personal use but I'm not sure I'd dare use it for work. It was absolutely mint.

Back